It’s time for TAWANI Property Management’s Fab-BOO-lous Pet Costume Contest! Our residents’ pets are an important part of our community, and we’re giving them a chance to win some SPOOK-tacular prizes while all of us have some Halloween fun.
If you have a pet, dress them up in the cutest, scariest, or funniest costume you can find. Friends and family are invited to participate by voting in the contest.
Pet Costume Contest Instructions
How to enter:
- Follow us on Facebook – this is where voting will take place!
- Dress up your pet in their Halloween best and take a photo.
- Use this form to submit one Submissions will open on 10/1 and close on 10/14. Judges will choose five finalists and post the photos on Facebook.
How to participate:
- Whether or not you have a pet, join the festivities and vote for your favorite pet costume by “liking” the photo on our Facebook page between 10/17 and 10/31.
- Look out for the winners’ announcement on 11/1. The two photos with the most “likes” will win first and second prizes.
- First prize – the winner gets a day of pet pampering with a pet spa package (valued at $100)
- Second prize – the winner gets a trick-or-treat bag of pet goodies (valued at $50)
Local Pet-Friendly Halloween Events
Looking for some in-person opportunities for you and your pet to eat, drink, and be scary? There are plenty of pet-themed Halloween celebrations around town.
10/22: Lakeview Halloween Pup Crawl. Bring your dressed-up pup for trick-or-treating from Belmont to Cornelia, where participating businesses will be passing out dog goodies. Stay to enjoy brunch and more Halloween activities at Drew’s on Halsted. MC Miss Foozie will host a free photo booth and raffle presentation at Lark’s Dog Patio Brunch. Brunch is open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with the raffle presentation at 2 p.m.
3441 N. Halsted. Tickets are $10.
10/27: Park & Field Logan Square Dog Halloween Party. Both you and your dog are in for a fun night at Park & Field in Logan Square. Book a reservation and celebrate with Halloween drink specials, a dog costume contest, and giveaways.
3509 W Fullerton Ave. Reservations are $5 and will ensure a space.
10/29: Streeterville Doggy and Kitty Costume Party and Parade. Back for its 35th year, this PAWsitively fun event takes place at MCA Sculpture Garden. The event is free, but please bring a dog toy for a prize swap. The Doggy Parade and contest kick off at 9:30. Kitties can also attend and participate in a Virtual Cat Costume Contest on Facebook. Leashes are required.
220 East Chicago Avenue. Register to ensure you get all the latest information, including rain dates.
We wish all of you a safe, happy, and fun Halloween!