Urban living provides an array of outdoor recreation and entertainment options. With the entire city as your backyard, you can relax, dine, or celebrate al fresco at locations all over Chicago. Here’s a look at the outdoor spaces at our residential properties and beyond.
TAWANI Property Management provides quality environments for people to live and work. The residential buildings are smoke-free for comfort and grill-free for safety. For residents who want a private outdoor area, our 1323 Morse Avenue location has individual balcony and porch options, and our Mayne Annex location offers personal outdoor spaces for the 2 bedroom/2 bath units.
Residential Shared Spaces
For gatherings and events, residents at Farcroft by the Lake have the flexibility to reserve either an indoor or outdoor gathering space for year-round entertaining. The 1323 Morse Avenue building has a lovely 4th floor deck, and the Dalet Park property boasts a roof and back patio, all available for residents use with an advance reservation. Our residents appreciate the ability to host a party, celebration, or family gathering in a separate space right in the building.
Chicago Venue Rentals with Outdoor Spaces
For larger gatherings or special occasions, the City of Chicago offers parks, rooftops, terraces, and gardens galore. These are just a few of the choices available for special events:
- Landscape: Lang House Chicago has two outdoor decks so you can enjoy the Lake Michigan breeze, relax and spend time with loved ones and friends in a gated space. Emil Bach House offers a fresh air Japanese tea house, screened porch and spacious patio area surrounded by lush gardens.
- Rooftop: Chicago is home to the largest rooftop bar in the world – Offshore Rooftop & Bar. Guests can marvel at breathtaking views of Lake Michigan and the city’s skyline. With 36,000 square feet of space, you have the option of hosting an event from 15 to 900 guests.
- Terrace: For an outdoor gathering with fine art as a bonus, The Museum of Contemporary Art offers the Kovler Atrium and Kern Terrace for receptions and dinners. Guests can enjoy views of the sculpture garden, and hosts have the option to book private tours in the museum’s world-class galleries.
- Beer Garden: For a more casual gathering, Kaiser Tiger offers gastropub dining, including unique sausage and bacon dishes and an impressive menu of beers. The outdoor beer garden has room for games like bocce ball and curling in the winter.
- Balconies: Located in Lincoln Park Zoo, Café Brauer is a historic Chicago landmark. Its Great Hall includes a skylit roof, stained glass windows, and a view of the Nature Boardwalk and pond ecosystem.
Chicago Green Spaces
Not all outdoor gatherings need to be planned ahead of time. Chicago has thousands of acres of green space across more than 600 parks that are free and have plenty of open space to accommodate spontaneous picnics, pick-up games, and strolls along the lake. They also offer free concerts, performances, and entertainment throughout the warmer months.
From morning coffee on a private balcony to a champagne toast at a lavish wedding, we’re happy to help our residents and visitors soak up all Chicago offers in the great outdoors.